Goal : Complete lines.
- For play, click to "Play" and use arrow keys.
- In menu, you can modify keys.
- 1 line completed = 2 points
- 2 lines completed = 6 points
- 3 lines completed = 12 points
- 4 lines completed = 20 points
Level completed :
- To complete a level, you must complete 20 lines.
- When the level is completed, you earn a time bonus points.
- At each level, the speed will increase according to the following calculation: 75%^level*1.5
This game is a great family card game.
Younger players are often able to compete with older players because they can be very good at memory-based games.
The objective is to collect the most pairs of cards.
On each turn, a player turns over any two cards (one at a time) and keeps them if the cards match.
If they successfully match a pair they get to keep the cards, and that player gets another turn.
When a player turns over two cards that do not match, those cards are turned face down again (in the same position) and it becomes the next player’s turn.
The trick is to remember which cards are where.
The person with the most pairs at the end of the game wins.
The images of the cards are the MARVEL characters from the Marvel Contest of Champions game (https://playcontestofchampions.com)
The characters come from Marvel Contest of Champions Wiki (http://marvel-contestofchampions.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Champions)
The game code comes to site https://github.com/wwwtyro/Astray.
Connect Four is a two-player connection game in which the players take turns dropping one colored disc from the top into a eight-column, seven-row vertically suspended grid. The pieces fall straight down, occupying the lowest available space within the column. The objective of the game is to be the first to form a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line of four of one's own discs. Connect Four is a solved game. The first player can always win by playing the right moves.
Play the famous Amstrad games, the personal computer of the 80s.
The emulator was developed by CPCBOX (http://www.cpcbox.com)
You can play at
Top 10 players
The calculation of the points for the general classification is calculated according to the classification of the player and the number of players in each of the games.
On BZHGames, there are 5 games (Tetris, Connect4, Laby, Marvel Memory and Amstrad).
If you are classified on 2 games (Tetris and Amstrad):
You are ranked 2nd on Tetris and there are 4 players ranked. This is how points are awarded:
Now if for the game Amstrad you are 1st and there are 2 players classified:
At these points, a coefficient is added per game according to the number of players ranked. Your points will be calculated as follows:
- For Tetris: 75% * 4 (because you are 2nd and there are 4 ranked players)
- For Amstrad: 100% * 2 (because you are 1st and there are 2 ranked players)
- For Connect4: 0% * 3 (because you are not ranked and there are 3 ranked players)
- For Marvel Memory: 0% * 5 (because you are not ranked and there are 5 ranked players)
- For Laby: 0% * 3 (because you are not ranked and there are 3 ranked players)
Your score is therefore:
- (75% * 4 + 100% * 2 + 0% * 3 + 0% * 5 + 0% * 3) / (4 + 2 + 3 + 5 + 3) = 29.4%